Sunday, May 22, 2011

Please Listen to my Demo...

(session where all of this was recorded)

2009 Demo by The_Karlster


For some reason it feels like it's been forever since I've updated this blog. Lately I've just been working on more listener friendly material (Translation: watered-down/ sugar coated/ melodic  me), and in the the process of doing so I've constantly gone back to check out my old stuff. 
Thus far every year I've made a few tracks that I believed would take me places at the time. This is give or take the tracks that I submitted to a few labels back in 09. If nothing else they've definitely brought back memories.
Sidebar: "ZuLu N*g9@" was performed by a group that me and two friends of mine formed back in the day called the Zulu Tribe. (We may or may not put this back together, who knows?)

No comments:

Post a Comment